Speed up the inventory management process and get accurate inventory count in real-time.
Cloud-based software solution and mobile application for inventory management.
Synchronization in staff work and accurate stock numbers.
Increase in customer satisfaction rates and improved sales.
The client deals in Certified Diamonds and Designer Jewelry.
Manage Diamonds was approached by a well-established Diamond and Jewelry business with a background of slow and excel based inventory management system.
The client used to record the stock details in excel spreadsheet. Every time a Diamond or Jewelry will be sold, the sale will be recorded first on paper and the entries of daily sale will be made in the excel sheet at the day end. Each employee will spend half an hour after the day’s closure to physically count and verify the entry made in the spreadsheet.
“As the data was updated in the spreadsheet at day end, many times it will happen that a Jewelry or Diamond shown available in the record would actually have been sold. Then, we will have to apologize to customers and convince them to look for something else. That did not give a professional impression”, said the client.
Though the excel file was shared amongst the in-store employees as well as on the road salespersons, everybody did not have accurate stock information at the same time.
The record of prices and discounts was equally erroneous. The staff would spend double time: first to enter the data in the excel sheet and then in finding out the error that might have been made in the previous entry.
Manage Diamonds offered cloud-based software solution for accurate stock keeping and real-time updates. The software along with MDMobile app provided a strategic advantage by ensuring that every staff member worked in synchronization in updating and maintaining the records. The staff became 65% more efficient with 100% data accuracy.
- Cloud-based system made it possible to keep up-to-date stock information in real-time.
- The elimination of error-prone method of maintaining spreadsheets for stock records resulted in 100% data accuracy.
- Real-time updates and quick search helped in instantly providing customers the details of pieces available for sale and increased customer satisfaction rates & improved sales.
- Entering the data right away in the software helped employees in eliminating the time wasted on entering and rectifying data at the end of the day.
- The inbuilt support for Rapnet and Polygon synchronization for publishing inventory resulted in improved sales.